TopByteLabs PicShrink 2.2
TopByteLabs PicShrink 2.2 Multilanguage
PicShrink – the useful service routine for digital maps. Without ceremony compresses set of formats of maps (bmp, jpg, gif, png, wmf, emf), using powerful system of compression, reduction of the big file sizes of your maps, optimizer pictures for fast loading from Web, send by e-mail small maps fast and without exceeding limitations on sending of nestings. Also package file conversion concerns characteristics and service routines on addition of watermarks.
Basic Features of PicShrink
Multiple file optimization: edit, compress and convert image bulk in one go:
Let the computer do the work for you. Just open loads of images or a complete picture folder, enter your required settings and let the rest be done by your new fellow: PicShrink. No more technical issues to solve
Set your own Image size and resolution
Pictures are shown in pixels, instead of centimeter. Pictures for printing are generally shown in centimeter or inch. The resolution plays a prominent role, too. Printing data needs a resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch), pictures for monitors only need a resolution of 72 dpi. PicShrink shows the size of the picture and resolution so you can adjust the optimal balance between print data and internet data.
PicShrink finds the best balance of quality and size for web images. With PicShrink it is extremely easy to reduce your file size without any noticeable loss of quality.
WYSIWYG – What you see is what you get!
In preview mode PicShrink compares original and new picture. Settings in quality and size of a picture are shown in “real time”. You will know how your optimized picture will look like before saving it.
Set brightness and contrast and intensity, to get the best out of a digital photo. You never knew how much you can actually brighten up your images...
Rotate and mirror images
This feature allows you to rotate your images or flip them horizontal or vertical. With the Auto Exif function PicShrink detects those images that have been captured with a camera that was held upright and rotates them automatically the way they are supposed to be.
Add a border to images
For a professional presentation you have the possibility to add a border in any size or color to your images
With this function you can cut the sides of your images to show only details and reduce background. Cropping size can be set by pixel or percentage. Settings can be used for batch cropping to process many images at once
Paste Images from clipboard
Once you have copied images from your explorer menu, browser window or other PC application to your clipboard you can paste them into the PicShrink container to proceed with editing them.
PicShrink 2.2 Features
• Edit and compress digital images
• Optimize huge amounts of photos in one go
• Open and convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIFF
• Prepare photos for web photo galleries and sharing sites
• Resize and resample pictures in just a few clicks
• Easily protect your digital photos with watermarks
• Select Images from Windows Explorer to shrink instantly
• Change brightness, contrast or intensity of your images
• Rotate and mirror your images
• Drag & Drop images from your explorer into PicShrink
• Make nails
• Compress images
• Batch convert images
• Convert jpeg to bmp, Convert jpeg to png, Convert jpeg to gif, Convert jpeg to tiff
• Convert png to jpeg, Convert png to bmp, Convert png to gif, Convert png to tiff
• Convert tiff to jpeg, Convert tiff to bmp, Convert tiff to gif, Convert tiff to png,
• Convert gif to jpeg, Convert gif to tif, Convert gif to bmp, Convert gif to png
• Save your settings to use them again
Make sure you have .NET 2.0 Framework installed before installing PicShrink!
OS: Windows 98 SE, 2000, NT, XP, or Vista