I again, after the development of serious design and technical errors have been found and that the existing approach for the designer to be inadequate, I with a new development started.
The e2skinner2 basierd diesesmal otherwise than its predecessor, no longer based on Java but C #. Net3.5.
This has the origin of this language which I currently work on the active use and have learned to appreciate.
I've now less pleasurable for the details and the ability to lose, thinking you'll try it by myself, but now tend to matters that may lead to bewilderment.
1. I've got all the texts so as to be pruned when they are outside its scope would be valid. This is to educate you, so to speak, the areas also to respect ;-)
2. You are probably in some skins begin to see error messages, ala Color "multiple times defined", this has its origin is the one I go through the xml and all the colors harcodierten zb "color = # 00808080" to the top of the Color Table distinguished name of the color change. Is it a completely new value of the so-still does not appear, this added up as undefined, on the Menüpubnt Color desen name can of course be adjusted.
3. The skin.xml will always be with the typical alignment for XML stored, added blank lines themselves or other funny stuff will accordingly rausgeworfen. Comments are naturally preserved.
4. If my mind was still coming out here this ;-)[/code]Changelog:
* Improved support for Mono for Linux and MacOSX.
* A Typo leading the fonts in the wrong place to be searched, thx SWISS-MAD