* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* long BLUE -> PiP
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* RED - Record
* GREEN - Quickbutton / Subservices
* Yellow - Timeshift
* Own Addon-Server via internet.
* Downloading and installation of additional features via internet from Gemini server.
* Use your own Personal addon server (configure it in /etc/useraddon.xml).
* Create your own Satellites.xml which only includes the satellites you need.
* Assign of different Camd's to Stations/Providers (AutoCam).
* Change of the name and different functions over own menu.
Daemon / Server / Clients:
* Dreambox can be used as printserver (BP->Device Settings->Printer (LPD), FAQs in the data****).
* Dropbear (ssh) now switchable (BP->Extras->SSH).
* Upnp Server / Client
* automount, examples in /etc/automount.conf. Devices, NFS or CIFS get automatically mounted. Ideally for DVD- or Net- Drives (Editor can be found at BP->Extras->Automount).
* Inadyn (Daemon for various DYNDNS-Services).
* little Apache (HTTP-Server ****d on HTTPD).
* NFS-Server (****d on the NFS-Kernel-Modul).
* Editor to configure Cron-Deamon
Infobar / OSD:
* Provider and Sattelite will be showed in the Infobar (depends on the skin).
* EMM, ECM or "ExpertInfos" Display switchable.
* Picon (displays the station logo)
* Showing Onlinestatus when the Box is connected to the Internet (must be activated in the BP -> Extras/Settings/Online)
* Spinner (response time now adjustable, 0 is off)
* Picons can be changed between Gemini and DMM format
* the position of the infobar can be changed
Files / Devices:
* Support for CDROM/DVD no matter ift it is IDE ur USB
* HDD- temperature and performance visible in the menu.
* HDPARM values for harddisks disk can be changed by menu.
* SWAP setup and start automatically.
* Dreamnetcast (shoutcast-player) with Streamripper (direct recording from server and coding into mp3´s).
* Weather Plugin with 10 days forecast.
* RSS/RDF reader with TOP list from RSS-scout.
* Webcam-Viewer with FullScreen mode.
* bell (plays mp3s on a fixed time)
* System Info: Many extra box infos like stream-rates, kernel-, memory- and prozessinfos.
* Own ******s can be started via Blue Panel.
* Kernel modules can be reload separately.
* Password can be changed over the menu.
* EPG Cache and EPG ******* (updates the EPG in the night) adjustable over BP.
* flashing clock when recording in standby.
* Calendar for the iCalendar format + Reminder (supported by MAC, KDE, Thunderbird, Google calendar, Rainlendar…) , Standard-folder is /etc/ical.
* eTorrent - a torrent client ****d on ctorrent. Can be managed completly over the OSD
* eMail-Checker (Overview of your POP3 or IMAP accounts + SSL)
* overwiev of the different Cryptingsystems the actual station uses.
* Services/Daemons summarised
* RSS/Weather Plugin you can create your own country specific "wetter.xml"
* Dreamnetcast with Favorites-administration
Fix + Updates:
* Routines in RSS-Reader
* changes in our MP3-Routines (problems with simultaneously usage of the Alarm clock, Dreamnetcast and eMail-Checker solved)
* eMail-Checker and IMAP (Unread mail remain unread, problems with GMail solved)
* see CVS
This Images doesn't contain any keys or softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not from us
and won't be supported!