- New Embedded MeoBoot x Vuplus version 0.99
- MeoBoot devices Usb & Hdd
-Fixed bug in Device Panel Usb Formatting
WARNING BEFORE TO INSTALL MEOBOOT ON USB DEVICE YOU HAVE TO:
1) FORMAT USB STICK IN BH DEVICE PANEL
2) MAP USB STICK IN BH DEVICE PANEL
What is MeoBoot:
MeoBoot is very light Multiboot tool for Enigma 2 images.
This version of MeoBoot is exclusive for Vu+ machine with Usb pen Drives.
MeoBoot only accepts devices formatted in Linux ext filesystem and this to ensure the best performance in Vu+ native environment.
MeoBoot is very simple and intuitive. The plugin includes an Help button, explaining where to upload images before install and how to remove it.
To install MeoBoot into your VU+ Duo:
1) Insert your USB stick in VU + Duo
2) From your receiver go to the plugins list
3) Green button for devices
4) Red button to install it and after restarting the plugin
To install an image in Multiboot with MeoBoot:
WARNING: YOU CAN INSTALL IMAGES IN MULTIBOOT IN .NFI FORMAT
1) Upload th image file xxxx.nfi in: /media/ meoboot/MbootUpload /
9) Red button to install the image
10) Wait a few minutes until the procedure will be complete and your Vu+ Duo will be autamatically reboot.