It should therefore also all standard plug-ins and skins which work for CVS to develop Images in Merlin2-Excalibur Image.
The artwork, such as load screens, and of course all of Merlin's skins are designed by vali.
In short, the technical data of the image:
Enigma2 from 14.11.2009
Plugins updated 14/11/2009
Drivers from 29.10.2009 (800/8000) and 05.11. 2009 (7025)
It is part of the USB kernel patch, so use of a BA (Barry Allen) should not preclude, but this is largely untested.
Enigma2 changes to the CVS by us are:
* Wrap_around (skin independent wrap arround in all menus)
* Cross-epg patch
The following extensions / plugins are already included in the image:
* Merlin2shared (fonts, etc. for various plugins and skins)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-button quick
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-sherlock (on the Help button on the remote control)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-dream explorer
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-dreamcc with preinstalled dccamd (Dreamcrypt)
* Enigma2-plugin-extensions-addon manager
* Enigma2-skin-merlin magic (default skin)
* Enigma2-plugin-system plugins-auto resolution (800/8000)
* Enigma2-plugin-system-network browser plugins
* Portmap nfs-utils
* Enigma2-plugin-system network server configuration plugin
Samba is not included in the images, but can be installed as needed by using Addon Manager (package samba server) online.
With DreamCC of the DMM can be developed dccamd start and stop. However, we offer on-dreambox emulators to tools.info neither, nor do we provide support for them.
For plugins, skins, among other things Programs, we have an online feed.
So who wants to can play like the images and give us feedback about this