فضائيات| مكتبة الدريم بوكس | مركز رفع الصور | فضائيات نيوز
تعليم الفوتوشوب

العودة   الإبداع الفضائي > > >

Dreambox tools Dreambox tools - Dreambox Screenshot - EnigmEdit - Dreambox Control Center - DCC - DCC E2 - Cccam Tools - DreamSet - SetEdit Dream - DreamUP - DreamBoxEdit - FLASH WIZARD

PC-Tool Bouquet Editor Suite

Bouquet Editor Suite v1.0 Beta Here is finally the long promised beta version of my bouquet editor suite. Features + Complete Bouquet / Service Editor + Import

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع
الصورة الرمزية blaugrana
عضو مميز

افتراضي PC-Tool Bouquet Editor Suite

Bouquet Editor Suite v1.0 Beta

كود:
Here is finally the long promised beta version of my Bouquet Editor suite. Features + Complete Bouquet / Service Editor + Import and Export Settings for E1/E2 (Format Version 2.3 and 4) + Support for HD, SD and 3D picons up to a size of 132x99 + Check to create and export the Picon + Automatic Picon Reference creation (Based on the channel list) + Symlinkunterstützung + Piconstyle Converter + Channel filters (Picon / name / service type / Satellite / Providers / Reference) Air + video export (Created thumbnail videos and the accompanying channels.ini) + Piconpreview (OSD screenshot of the box) + Streaming via VLC + Zapping and screenshot creation + Multiple languages (German / English) * more on this below * and much more ... The program requires the. Net Framework v2.0 and runs under (XP/Vista/Win7) If a desire to translate the program, invites you to "Translation pack download. The only thing is you have to make the language.resource file with the enclosed program to translate and then send it to me via e-mail. The rest I will then take care of. Andy PS: Please report all bugs via e-mail (@ Andy.Abel live.de) or here in the thread. PS2: Please respect from approximately 500 files of the Air Video Server probably has a problem and crashes! PS3: The program has with security still some bugs to bieten.Da I have no box on the majority of E1 functions only with E2 for disposal.

Bouquet_Editor_Suite_v10_Beta_setup

مقالات ممكن أن تعجبك :
المصدر: الإبداع الفضائي - من قسم: Dreambox tools

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: png Options.png‏ (46.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 76)
نوع الملف: jpg Main.jpg‏ (41.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 90)
نوع الملف: png Convert.png‏ (33.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 72)
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip Translation Pack.zip‏ (120.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 112)
نوع الملف: txt bugs.txt‏ (58 بايت, المشاهدات 101)

من مواضيعى في فضائيات New Extra Url EDG-Nemesis 17/02/2012
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm7020HD-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm8000-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm500HD-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm800se-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm800-Ver(010
  رقم المشاركة : [2]
نائب المدير العام
الصورة الرمزية بوغازي

افتراضي

يعطيك الف الف عافيه ياغالي
تسلم الأيادي اخي الكريم
بارك الله فيك

من مواضيعى في فضائيات OpEnPLi v9.0 Image For VU+_18.04.2024
OpEnPLi Develop Image For VU+_18.04.2024
OpEnPLi v8.3 Image For VU+_18.04.2024
OpEnATV v7.4 Image For VU+_18.04.2024
PuTTY v0.81 Release-15.04.2024
Changeset OsCam 11765 -16.04.2024
بوغازي غير متواجد حالياً  

الكلمات الدلالية
, ,

أدوات الموضوع

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3 . الساعة الآن » 17:11.