Sandboxie 3.38 | 7.2852 MB
Sandboxie 3.38 | 7.2852 MB
The red arrows indicate changes flowing from a running program into your computer. The box labeled Hard disk (no sandbox) shows changes by a program running normally. The box labeled Hard disk (with sandbox) shows changes by a program running under Sandboxie. The animation illustrates that Sandboxie is able to intercept the changes and isolate them within a sandbox, depicted as a yellow rectangle. It also illustrates that grouping the changes together makes it easy to delete all of them at once.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox
• Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
• Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, *-**-**-**-*ies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
•Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
•Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Translations: The following languages can be selected during installation:
English, Chinese (Simplified), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brasil) and Turkish.
Windows 64-bit: Not supported.
Windows 7: 32-bit Windows 7 (build 7000 only) is partially supported by Sandboxie version 3.36.
Changes Version 3.38 Released on 28 May 2009
• Spanish translation contributed by Marton Larrosa.
• Software Compatibility tool (in Configure menu) detects software on the computer and applies necessary configuration.
• New "X" icon is displayed while deleting the contents of a sandbox.
• Improved support for Windows 7 (Release Candidate build 7100 only).
• Freeze/lock-up in web browsers due to a problem in Immediate Recovery.
• Color border option (in Sandbox Settings > Appearance) appears on secondary monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
• Minor problem on Windows Vista when deleting files in a Windows Explorer running under Sandboxie.
• Support for keyboard navigation in Sandboxie Start Menu.
• Resolved problem with Microsoft Office products freezing/locking-up when opening documents in a Forced Folder.
• Some performance improvements due to optimized registry access.
• Error SBIE2313 Could not execute SandboxieRpcSs.exe (267) caused by blocking access to some folders through Sandbox Settings > Resource Access > File Access > Blocked Access.
• Improved compatibility with Online Armor.
• Improved compatibility with ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Version 8.
Download Sandboxie.v3.34.rar for free on uploading.com
Download Sandboxie.v3.3.rar for free on uploading.com